Thursday, May 11, 2006

The new mellow me

Jason, honey, if you like the nasty me, I can let the vitriol flow. Anything for you.

Actually, I'm a little embarrassed. In an attempt to be funny, my comments (that I have been spreading liberally around cyberspace) lately have been a little, well, nasty sounding. I am a very nice person offline, and I love you. I love all of you, and if you visit me, I'll make you cake and coffee. *kiss kiss*

There's not a whole lot going on here.

I guess one thing I've been doing lately is try to figure out how to use hair spray. I have straight, limp hair, and in an effort to give it some body, I bought a bottle of cheap hair spray. I spray it while my hair is still damp and with my head down. Then I blow dry it. But it's still not quite right. I never used it in the 80's (I know, amazing how I bypassed that), I had long hair and no bangs through high school, and now I feel like I'm too old to learn how to use it.

1 Comments:

Blogger jason vande brake said...

Weird.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home