Sunday, June 18, 2006

Partial early morning dream

I dreamed that I was swimming in the Dead Sea and there was a place next to the shore that was so deep that I wouldn't have been able to see the bottom even if there was no water. Some people I was with had scuba gear and were diving to the bottom and looking around. I was terrified and didn't want to do it. Then somebody came over and said something about seeing a city down there and then three of the people I was with suddenly developed blue scales over their faces, and they grew scuba gear that fit over their mouths and eyes and then the three of them shot off into the sky like a blue flame, intertwining with each other. Then I did want to go down and look in the deep water, but then it was too late. So instead, I got out of the water and walked to the cafeteria with a little girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just started looking at your blog
it looks cool- better than most blogger blogs-
did you design it yourself or is it one of those options i just don't know about
i wonder where that deep city was or is-
what it stands for in your life and why you didn't go there = but I spend a lot of time listening to talk radio- especially the "dream doctor" who tells me me that all dreams are sumbliminal messages and there is a reason for everything- and that's pretty boring, even though it's probably true
I am feeling a little tired, but I am currently obsessed with my computer and sitting in the dark
I am also obsessed with painting with metallic paint since that's what is going on at the Guthrie right now but I am trying to figure out how to get more energy now that I am working hard like a person who actually works hard. I miss being a bum
Hope you are feeling better. Talk to you later-K
I guess i can't remember my blogger password- it's been so long since i have done this-

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home