Sunday, December 31, 2006

Back Home

After a week of galavanting around for the holidays, we are back home again for the new year. The first half of the week was spent in Milwaukee with Jonner's family, and then we drove all the way to Iowa to go to Josh and Sarah's wedding and hang out with Jonner's parents and our friend Dave.

Some highlights:

We played a lot of games with our nieces, and heard them say many funny things.

We spent a lot of cuddle time with Fritz, Coco and Rimsky's only remaining brother.

We were given a bunch of awesome presents including a Kitchenaid mixer and a bright red crock pot, both of which I have been talking about for months.

We got hang out with and give a bunch of stuff to Dave, who lost all his stuff in a fire recently.

I thought I had to work tomorrow and I found out this afternoon that I don't!

Non-highlights:

I'm even more pregnant now, and my feet and hands feel tight like sausages, and my belly is inescapable. It's always in the way.

Happy New Year! Pictures will be posted in the following days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Hi Joanne. Random question--do you knit your round stuff on circular or straight needles?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Both--circular needles are nicer, but they are also more expensive and they need to be the right length for the project, so they aren't as versatile. So I end up using straight double pointed ones a lot more. For socks, double pointed needles are way nicer because they help you keep track of the heel area.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home