Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sleeping on my cat

Last night I reached a new level of intimacy with Rimsky. He is usually draped over various parts of my body throughout the night, but last night I woke up to find him UNDER me. His head was sticking out, but he was squashed under my back. And apparently quite comfortable, because he wouldn't move when I rolled over. His bones must be very loosely connected.

I have not been getting great sleep lately for several reasons other than the cats though: the baby, and a big fatty cold. I finally caught whatever jonner had, but with a couple different twists. My nose has been running non-stop, and I've been sneezing a lot. My crowning achievement was a big long puke last night where I threw up most of my chicken soup. I'm feeling a little better today, but I could use a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger misskarenjean said...

Other than the pregnancy, our lives are running in similar directions. I have a horrible cold and a nose that won't stop running (although I believe mine to be allergies as it isn't really *cold* here in CA and because upon my return from MN my eyes and nose went crazy with the watering and the dripping and the grossness). I also have a cat who often sleeps underneath me and who doesn't appear to have any bones. Oh, and I love the belly shot of you and am not the least bit offended by the bra and panties.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home