Saturday, November 11, 2006

Back from Laguna Beach

We took a little vacation to visit my aunt and uncle in Laguna Beach last weekend, and we enjoyed the beach and warm weather for several days. I also ate non-stop which was kinda bad and kinda good. :)















I'm still thinking about the Korean food we had there. I probably wouldn't miss California except for the food. Mmmmm.

Well, I'm getting bigger all the time. I've gained about 15 pounds now, and the baby kicks more often. It's nice to have her in my body so that I don't have to worry about her, but I'm also pretty eager to meet her. By the way, I've discovered that the trends in fashion these days are extremely maternity friendly. I found a bunch of awesome "maternity clothes" at Forever 21. They're all long and stretchy and gathered at all the right places. Just thought you'd all like to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home