Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fillings

I've never had a cavity before, so when I went in for a filling today, I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't expecting to be numbed. Well, I am. My tongue feels like a large slug that keeps getting in between my teeth, and my mouth feels soft and rubbery. And now I have a shiny silver filling that winks at me when I open my mouth real big at the mirror.

I also have a challenge for you all. On the ceiling of the dentist's office, there are words to unscramble. I know, clever way to get our minds off the instruments of torture sitting next to us. And despite two visits, there is one I can't seem to get (I suck at unscrambling words, so no surprise there). It's a state capitol, and it's POYLIAM. No clue. Help please.

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Olympia! (in Washington)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Of course! I was thinking of capitols in the south and the northeast. Not that knowing the general area would have helped. You're brilliant.

6:08 PM  
Blogger misskarenjean said...

Oh, and I thought it was Maypoil. Or Paymoil. Or Plyomia. Wonderful cities, those ones.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home