Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Focus...

A couple days ago, Ruby was looking off into space, and I waved a hand in front of her face and said, "yoo hoo, focus." She smiled and snapped out of it.

Today, I was taking pictures of her friend Anwen at our house, and Ruby came over trying to give me a little purple comb, saying "show umma (korean word for mama), show umma!" She kept pulling at my shirt and nagging, and finally said, "yoo hoo! Focus!" Of course, I did.

Jet lag has been ridiculous-- I am as sleep deprived as I was when she was an infant (and almost nursing as much). On top of it all, I have bad allergies and am constantly sneezing and stuffed up. It makes for a rather miserable time. Especially at 3 in the morning when Ruby and I are both exhausted and she's still mumbling, "no bed. books. read it."

I need a cup of coffee. And focus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home