Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Trip update #1

OK, so we're here in Pohang! The trip was as long and horrendous as we expected, but Ruby was very good. She did start getting super antsy and crabby about halfway to Korea, but then she passed out for the last 6 hours, so that was nice. We were in Seoul for a couple days and had a big family bonanza and then drove down here.

We are still battling jet lag. The last two nights have been relatively good, meaning that she hasn't been completely awake for 3-4 hours in the dead of night. But despite the regular little wakings, she drops off again pretty quickly, so I'm considering the jet lag to be mostly beaten. (Me, on the other hand... I still lay awake for hours at night. Sigh)

Jonner is set up ok for work, and he's hacking away in our little apartment (a floor up from my parents). It's really nice to have our own space.

I know this is dry and short, but I'll write a more detailed post when I can be awake while Ruby sleeps. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger misskarenjean said...

Wait, did you guys move to Korea? I need more details.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

god no. we're here for two more weeks and then we're back home sweet home to Minnesota.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home