Sunday, February 05, 2006

I Guess This Makes Me a Real Artist

So I know this blog is strictly frivolous, but I will make a small announcement about my "first" art show ever. (The real first one was at Dordt, but it was really tiny and before I had any decent body of work. So it doesn't really count) On Valentine's Day, my partner and I are opening up our studio for a party and small/partial art showing. I'm displaying only paintings that I have completed in the past year. I'm uber excited. I think I punched at least 20 new holes in our wall trying to find a decent arrangement for my pieces.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd come if it were on the weekend.

Alas, it is not.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

You can come on over here any weekend-- show or not. Anyway, I'd hope some of my friends were getting it on on Valentine's Day instead of hanging with me. Or at least making steps in that general direction.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home