Tuesday, April 11, 2006

cleanse

So on a whim (and subconsciously influenced by some of my coworkers), I started a two week internal cleanse. I'm using a little boxed kit that came with fiber pills and other stuff that's supposed to clean my system of toxins. I am also supposed to cut back on certain foods, which I'm taking rather seriously just as a test for myself. I've decided that for the next two weeks, I am cutting out alcohol and caffeine altogether, and cutting back significantly on sugar, dairy, and meat.

Cutting back on sugar and dairy is the hardest part. Especially sugar. Boy is that hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray for fasting!
Many people have used it throughout history to see God.
I guess this really isn't exactly fasting, but hey, maybe you'll see God anyway.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I'll let you know when I do. In the meantime, I see cookies and cheesecake. *drool*

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home