Friday, June 23, 2006

Cleaning

The inlaws are coming up today, and I thought I better do some cleaning. They don't really care that much-- it's just a good excuse for me. I have Roomba'd the house occasionally, but I hadn't really truly vacuumed in a long while. Wow, the amount of hair and dust! I unearthed an old stuffed mouse from underneath the couch to the short-lived delight of Rimsky and Coco. (They promptly batted it under something again) I also thoroughly cleaned the downstairs and vacuumed up the numerous families of daddy long legs that had been prospering down there. I changed all the old trash bags, picked up poop from the yard, watered the garden, and I think I'm ready to take a shower now. After I put some wash in the dryer.

Anyway, there's a crisp wind outside and it's absolutely the most gorgeous day to be cleaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Have fun with the inlaws. Josh's mom makes the trek to Canada once a year. The rest of the year the place is a mess :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home