Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Damn food

My stomach seemed to recover for about a week and now the sickness is back again full force. It's the horrible feeling of being insanely hungry and wanting to throw up at the same time that's killing me. I could deal with one or the other, but both is hard to bear. And the blissful moments after I eat only last for a couple minutes before I'm ready to throw it all up again.

I've been couch-ridden for a couple days now. It sucks because I'm only able to handle the bare minimum of housework and I'm behind on everything. I keep hearing that I'll be feeling better in a couple weeks, but that seems oh so far away.

I keep trying to imagine this cute little baby growing inside me, but it always turns into a little gremlin clawing at my insides. How can such a miracle make me feel so crummy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home