Tuesday, January 16, 2007

dream

I've told this dream to almost everyone I know, so this is only a record for posterity.

I had a dream that I gave birth to a giant baby girl, but I was having a hard time pushing out the placenta. It finally came after several hours, and it looked really cool. It was long-ish and vacuum sealed in clear plastic. I could see inside that it was kind of yellow with these cool turqoise colored veins inside. Anyway, I saw on top that it had a price tag on it that said $19.99. I was pissed that someone had inserted the plastic bag in me when I wasn't looking.

So I get a relaxing day at home today. I'll get to put up my sausage feet and watch a movie once I get around to taking a shower. I already had one of the chocolate chip vegan scones I made yesterday, so the day is off to a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home