Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thanks

Thanks to all of you that are thinking of me and have resisted the urge to call. If I hear one more "have you had the baby yet?" I'll punch someone. I'm feeling less testy today, but until the baby comes, I'm in a suspended state of nervousness and impatience, so everyone can just keep going about their business and be glad they're not me. I swear I'll let everyone know as soon as it happens. I won't let you down! If anyone just can't resist those itchy dialing fingers, call Jonner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Hey you crabby bitch!
I enjoyed your f'n animal find.

Maybe you can close your mouth, put your fingers in your ears, and blow really hard.

Seriously, reading your blog during this experience has been insightful. Something admirable about it. May patience be your helper.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the animal find. Fun, huh.

To make matters worse, today I've been snowed in. I even made jonner stay home so he could take me walking around the mall, but every time he went outside, it was to shovel 4 more inches of snow.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Today I had a little sequence in my head of you guys trying to get to the hospital in bad weather. How much snow have you had?

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home