Saturday, March 17, 2007

Baby days

So nobody told me that stretch marks are insanely itchy when they form! I've been lucky and only have a few by my belly button, but I had no idea how itchy it would be. I'm usually scratching my belly like a neanderthal throughout the day.

My favorite baby moments: when she smiles into the boob. I'm usually hunched over in the middle of the night, wishing mightily that she would be done sucking already, when she'll stop suddenly and smile with the nipple in her mouth. It's so damn cute. Then the sentimental baby moment is over and I go back to wishing that my boobs were detachable so she can eat while I sleep.

Obviously I'm obssessed with my boobs lately. Overall, they are a bit of a pain. They're too big, too heavy, too leaky. But I can't help being kind of pleased about them all the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger misskarenjean said...

Let's get an update on the baby days, the boobs, the pets!

I trust that all is well and that, despite the unavoidable exhaustion of new motherhood and insatiable itchiness of the stretch marks, you and Ruby and Jonner are having a great time together!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home