Monday, May 21, 2007

Rimsky Pestypest




Rimsky has been the biggest of all pests lately. He is officially "Pestypest". When he's not napping, he's frolicking with Coco and ripping out giant tufts of his hair which roll around the house like fluffy white tumbleweed, trying to climb up the door frames, chewing on the blind cords, running around like a crazy mini pony and knocking over stuff, sitting in the crib and playing with the baby rattle, scratching and crying at the door when I'm trying to put the baby to sleep, provoking Bailey, and the other day, he actually hung on the wooden trim above our stairs and pulled it off. But then yesterday while Jonner and I were sitting together on the couch, he came and squirmed his way in between us and immediately went to sleep. He's so cute.



Coco and Bailey are also well. Coco seems to think that Bailey is his bestest friend, but Bailey isn't interested in anything except humping him. I guess that's a kind of interest. Anyway, Coco is always approaching her and trying to get her to play with him, but she just won't bite.

3 Comments:

Blogger misskarenjean said...

When Percy does the stretch thing like Rimsky at the window, we call it "Baggy Trousers."

You know Rimsky's just acting out because that baby has cut into his attention. When I was a baby, the family cat Big Buddy actually ran away because he was so mad at my dad for paying attention to me instead of him. My sisters are still mad at me for that.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Heh, baggy trousers. Rimsky's trousers look tight though. If Coco did it, he'd definitely have baggy trousers. They look like Shakespeare pants to begin with. Isn't it funny how we have these weird terms for what they do? My sister and I call it "footballing" when they sit with their limbs all tucked underneath.

7:49 AM  
Blogger misskarenjean said...

I just ask Percy where his legs went when he does that. Or we call him Percy Coupe because he looks like a sports car.

It's almost pathetic how many terms we have for the things Percy does.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home