Saturday, April 21, 2007

Better sleep

It feels like spring for sure. Ruby gets to wear some cute onesies and dresses now, so that's pretty exciting. Every day Jonner and I drool and go all mushy over her cute little smiles. She has this fetching way of shrugging her shoulders and turning her head to the side when she's particularly thrilled.

And yes, I'm able to enjoy it now, since I'm getting better sleep. It's still not perfect, but I've been having her sleep with me, and it's beeing working pretty great. When she wakes up, I latch her on while I'm lying down and go right back to sleep. I assume she eats until she's done and goes back to sleep. So even though the sleep I get is a bit lighter, I hardly need to completely wake up in the middle of the night. I have no idea how often she eats or when, but you know, I don't really care. The only drawback is that because we're touching, Ruby and I sweat like mad, and if she spits up or I leak (you know, from my boobs, not anywhere else), I don't notice. So I guess it's a good thing I went out and got that waterproof mattress pad.

She's up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home