Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another road trip, another stupid injury

We're off to Sioux Center for Thanksgiving again!

Yesterday I got the tip of my finger in the doorway as I slammed the door on it. I nearly took the whole pad of my finger off. It was hanging like a gruesome chad. (That's what they're called, right?) I thought I might need stitches, but they just derma-bonded it. The thing that really surprised me was how nauseous I felt after it happened. I saw all the blood and I quick held it above my head with a tissue around it and walked around the house panicked. Then I called Jonner and as I was talking to him, everything swam and turned black and I thought I was going to puke. I was nauseous for a good half hour, and I lay on the floor while Ruby whined and climbed on my legs. Am I developing a weak stomach for gore and pain? I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home