Saturday, February 11, 2006

Coffee for Saturday Mornings

Drafting on Autocad while thoroughly caffeinated is a great idea! Usually when I cross that fine line from "awake" to "wired", my productivity drops because I can't concentrate on one thing at a time. It's like my brain waves go from continuous functions to step-functions. Or something. Anyway, with computer drafting, it doesn't really matter for some reason. I got a lot done even with all the jitters and scatterbrained attempts at multi-tasking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck on your opening today.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Ooh thanks. It went very well, thanks to your good wishes. A lot of people came by and fawned over my amateur work convincingly. My biggest triumph of the night was that every last drop of alcohol I bought was drunk by the time everyone left. And no I did not drink all of it myself. I sold one painting (it doesn't really count because it was commissioned) and questions on the cost of several others. Yay! I think the people's choice award goes to "Ireland". If you don't know what that looks like, too bad. You won't see it until you get your butt up to Minneapolis.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home