Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Basic Instinct

I saw Basic Instinct today. Boy that is some racy stuff! I thought seeing it 10 years after it was made would make it tamer somehow, especially having heard so much about it. But it is super juicy. Is Sharon Stone hot or what? (How's that Dave, for a shallow, content-less, horned up review?)

I went to a baseball game with Jonner tonight. Twins won, as they usually do when we go see them. It was pretty hard smelling all that beer and the sweet sweet smell of hotdogs and not being able to have them. I watched as one guy in front of me steadily ingested a couple hotdogs and an ice cream cone. Mmmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sharon Stone wields supreme feminine power in that movie. Not just sexual. She is like some sort of Hindu god.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I agree. She's totally amazing. I had a dream once that I was at her house. It was weird because I hadn't seen a movie of hers or heard of her in years. She just popped into my head like a Hindu god.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home