Thursday, September 21, 2006

Helpful Solutions?

So my dog Bailey has always snored somewhat loudly at night, but lately it's gotten out of control. It might be just me sleeping a little lighter because of the baby, but her snoring is like a goddam freight train. Not only is it loud, it sounds all phlegmy like, and makes me want to puke. Then she starts making what I called snorking noises along with licking noises and I just about lose it. I've tried moving her into the next room and closing the door, but believe it or not, I can hear her through the walls. So lately, I've been whispering "BAILEY!" which makes her snoring just a few decibels softer, but last night, it just wasn't working. Maybe I should rig up a poking device that I can pull at night that would jab her in the ear so she'd wake up and stop snoring. Or do they make nasal strips for dogs?

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Dog snoring is the worst, second only to my grandmother on my father's side.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home