Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Staying Put

For those of you who have been waiting with bated breath for news of where the baby will be born, it will be... Minneapolis! And not California!

Anyway, it was a very hard decision, but it is made now, and I for one am happy to be staying in Minnesota.

I am now 12 weeks pregnant and eagerly awaiting the dawning of the next vomit-free trimester. I can't remember the last day I didn't feel shitty. Thankfully, the short periods of happy stomach time are slowly increasing to several hours (!). Maybe I can even make it through a whole evening one of these days without writhing around on the couch. That'll be awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger misskarenjean said...

Jojo-

I didn't know California was even on the table for you both. It would be nice to have you in my time zone, but I too love Minneapolis and am glad to know you'll still be there when I go back to visit!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yeah, I spared you the month long drama. :) Jonner was offered a job in Silicon Valley and we had to think pretty hard about it. I personally thought for sure we were going to move, and you guys were factors even though LA is a long ways from Sunnyvale. But in the end, being pregnant and moving across the country with three animals was a prospect too daunting for me and for Jonner. So here we sit in good old Minneapolis.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home