Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Post

At Karen's request, here's an update on my life with the baby. I NEED SLEEP. I'm doing much better today, but I'm coasting on less sleep than any other time in my life. I never went without sleep--not for finals, not for qualifying exams, nothing. But for this baby, I am sacrificing my sleep, which means I'm also sacrificing emotional stability. Oh well. She's really cute. No really.

I had some horrible bug for two days, which included diarrhea, vomiting, chills, and a 102 degree fever. THAT was quite bad. But Ruby finally went to sleep for longer than an hour at about 9:30 last night, so I was able to sleep a bit and recover some sanity.

That flickr page has more pictures of Ruby, so if you haven't checked it again recently, there may be some new pictures there.

So you really want to hear more about my boobs? Well, they still hurt a lot. After all, the baby gets more hungry and stronger by the day, and she probably sucks for at least 5 hours a day. (Probably more-- I'm just guessing) I like to think that all the extra weight that's still on me is on my boobs. Of course, it's not true, since I can't seem to fit into a single pair of my old jeans. Sigh.

Well, she's awake folks. See ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger trcdkk said...

You weren't lying when you said she's cute. Holy adorable, batman!

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home