Monday, August 27, 2007

What? Milk from boobs?

Every time I feed Ruby while LaDaysha's in the house, she stares curiously. Today she finally asked:

L: What is she sucking on?
Me: My boob.
L: silence
Me: You know, milk comes out of there.
L: That's so weird.
Me: Maybe.
L: That's so weird that milk comes out of there. That's so weird.

I guess she doesn't know that regular milk comes from cow boobs either. It reminds me of Reese from Malcolm in the Middle who said: Wow! Women are the cows of people!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne! Is that an Ergo your wearing with Ruby in one of the new flickr pictures? Have you done anything besides the front carry? I've got one for Moses, but I've only worn him in the front.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yes! It is an ergo. I wear her on the back about 90% of the time. I wear her on the front just occasionally. It's a dream. I absolutely LOVE the ergo. When she's on my back, I can do everything I need to around the house easily, and the big bonus is that if she's sleepy at all, she'll instantly fall asleep. The trick is to get her off my back by myself without waking her up, but I think I got it down.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home