Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

So thanks to strategic product placement at Target, I bought the second swimsuit I've ever bought in my life. The first one was one I bought in college that was really cheap and horrible. All the rest of the swimsuits I've ever had have been one-piece hand me downs from my aunts or my mother. So today's purchase was a foray into uncharted territory.

I was pretty sure I wanted a bikini. But I couldn't help looking at the conservative black one-pieces with all the diagonal swags to make you look thinner. I forced myself to look away, and as I checked myself out in the mirror decked out in a bikini, I decided hell, my poor little squishy belly deserves to see some sun. Now actually wearing it out in public...well, I guess it's one battle down, one to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home