Friday, August 31, 2007

Camping with baby

We're going camping tomorrow. I'm both excited and terrified at the same time. As much as I hate to admit it, I am not an outdoorsy type. I wish I was, you know, all mother nature loving and stuff, but grass creeps me out, bugs make me break out in hives, and I like being clean. I do. But, I do love the idea of a change of scenery, sleeping in a tent, and hanging out with my babe and realizing that I can do without the noisemaker and the baby monitor. It'll be great.

So did I mention my baby is cuter and awesomer than any other baby alive? It's been logically proven, you see. Your kids will never compare to my amazing child. Oops, did I just say that out loud? Having a kid makes me have these weird feelings that I've never had before. I've read about these feelings, but never had them myself. Like the feeling of loving something so much that tears squeeze out and you can't breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home